- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are
covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which
access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the
exact location where such material may be found.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am
owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the
copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Designated Copyright Agent:
350 Fifth Avenue, 21st Floor - New York, NY 10118
Attn: Sejal Patel